It's so true when parents tell you to enjoy every moment cause your little one grows fast. Elijah is now 15 pounds and 6 months old. He is growing so much everyday. He is full of smiles and loves talking. He is always moving, so I know by the time he can craw and walk I will be chasing him everywhere. LOL
He is getting in more hair that is still dark...even though it could turn. Mike and I were both toe heads. We have already put him in size 2 diapers. He is eating like its going out of style and has a complete muffin top!!!! Yay!!! We put the little man down early in the evening and he sleeps til about 8 or 9 the next morning. Things are going great.
He get to see his Grandma and Grandpa Woodyard this weekend and gets to meet his Uncle Ben and Aunt Becky as well.
He has taken his first trip to the botanical gardens, slept through his first restaurant experience, loved sitting out by the pool,spent his 1st whole day with just daddy, and will probably sleep through his first zoo experience later this month.
Mike and I are loving our little man...he is so much fun. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment