Summer is great! Elijah is doing fabulous. :) We got the go ahead to start baby food now. Wasn't the biggest hit at first, but now he is eating it like its going out of style. He actually started liking baby food more than his bottles, so we had to cut back a little bit of the baby food. I will have to post the first video of giving our little man food...its so funny.
It's been a crazy month for being busy. Eli got to meet his Uncle Ben and Aunt Becky Woodyard in the earlier part of the month. His Grandma and Grandpa Woodyard came down as well. It was great having them down and to be able to spend time with them.
Last weekend we were in Cummings, GA for good friend's wedding. It was Eli's first big trip...by the end of the road trip he wasn't loving his car seat anymore. He did amazing though...we are so blessed with a wonderful baby.
He is moving out of his 3-6 months clothes and starting to wear some of his 6-9 months clothes. His pediatrician said that he is growing well, and moving up closer to the weight he should be. I still laugh when people ask how old he is and I tell them that he is almost 7 months and they have the look like, "No, he is to small for that age". I even had one lady ask me if I was sure he was almost 7 months...LOL..yes, I was there and very sure. :)
Eli went to the pool for the first time last week. He LOVED it!!! He would cry when I would take him out of the water. Maybe he will be on the swim team like his mama. :)
Little man is talking up a storm these days...no doubt that he will talk as much as his parents. He smiles at everything. A very happy baby...of course that is why we gave him the middle name of Asher (Kent-Asher) full meaning of both those names...Chief Happiness.
Life is great...very happy and very blessed. :))
No comments:
Post a Comment