Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 2009

I have now been in the world for 76 days. I am 36 weeks old...we still count by my gestational age until I turn 2 years old. I am doing very well. I now weigh 4 pounds 3.1 ounces and I'm 16 inches long. I have strawberry blonde hair and the cutest dimple on my chin. I love my pacifier and when people talk to me. I will hold your finger for hours and be totally happy. I love being held and really don't like my baths at all. My mommy and daddy await the day I can come home, and that day is getting closer even though we aren't sure when yet. They keep telling me all about my jungle themed room they are getting ready for me. They even brought my Zebra from home to keep me company in my crib.
The doctors told mommy and daddy that I will have to stay home for some time so I won't be exposed to germs or colds, so it will be awhile before I can go visit family and friends. I won't be able to have to many vistors right away either, but as soon as I can we will have a big party. Mommy is going to stay at home and take care of me so I don't have to go to daycare, so we will have fun times together.
My hospital stay is going well. I keep growing and getting bigger and stronger so I can come home. Mommy tells me all the time how I need to get fat...whatever that is. She goes on and on about me getting rolls and plump so we can walk out of here together real soon.
That is about all the news I have for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment